Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Moving Into a New Office!

Hello!

I'm proud and excited to inform you that I am moving into a new office!

The new location is at Frankford and Preston Rd.; a mere 2 miles from the Plano Parkway location. I will be seeing all clients at that location starting March 3, 2008.

My new address is:
17760 Preston Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75252

My building is in the right-hand corner of the second circle in Georgetown Office Park, located just south-east of the intersection of Preston Rd. and Frankford.

For simple entry from southbound Preston Rd., there is a left turn-in lane, just south of the Taco Bueno, that leads into the office park. There are 2 entrances from northbound Preston Rd. into the office park.

My office is on the first floor and you may make yourself comfortable in the reception entrance until I greet you to start our session.

Click this link for exact directions.

Thank you for choosing me as your therapist and I look forward to our continued work together!

Karen Ray Israel, M.Ed., LPC, BCPC
Psychotherapist
Board Certified Professional Counselor
972-567-5000

No comments: